Mint with a hint of coconut, the aloe vera works a treat if you suffer from tooth or gum sensitivity and are concerned about whitening causing pain.
What is it: Do you suffer from tooth or gum sensitivity? Concerned that whitening will cause pain or damage? We got you. Containing Aloe Vera to support soothing of the teeth and gums, while Hydrated Silica gently polishes away any stains - our Sensitive toothpaste is the pain-free solution to whiter looking teeth.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hydroxyapatite: rebuilds enamel, restores mineral density and translucency to enhance the whiteness and gloss of teeth. Helps make your teeth more resistant to plaque build-up and erosion that can lead to tooth decay.
- Hydrated Silica: a gentle abrasive that supports cleaning teeth while removing extrinsic stains.
- Aloe Vera: Natural ingredient that can soothe gums and moisturise the mouth.
- Betaine: Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a much milder foaming ingredient compared to SLS and it is derived from coconuts.
- Fluoride: Contains a dentist-recommended level.
What Is inside?
- Aloe Vera soothing for gums and teeth
- Hydrated Silica for gentle stain removal
- Hydroxyapatite for enamel remineralisation
- Potassium Citrate helps tooth sensitivity
- Contains dentist recommended level of fluoride